Our Life

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Valley Fair and a tea party


So, on the 13th,which was yesterday, Adrianna and I experienced some neat new things. Adrianna spent the day with her Nana and I went to Valley Fair. Of course those aren't the new things that I am speaking of though.
Adrianna had her first real tea party with her Nana and her babies yesterday. She drank hot chocolate and ate hohos and cookies. They had this on her "my little pony" tea set(which is her favorite one). Her baby, her and Nana all dressed up in pretty clothes and sat outside at the picnic table under a beautiful red maple tree by the rose bushes. She told me that she had alot of fun and I wished that I could've shared her first tea party with her but I was having my own fun and I wanted her to have something special to do too. I have the pictures though.
I went to Valley Fair with my friends Angie, Dawn, Mitch and Mark. The whole reason we went to Valley Fair in the first place was for Dawn's 19th birthday which was yesterday. It was a hot day but there weren't that many people there because it was during the week which was nice. We spent the first part of the day riding on roller coasters and some other of the dry rides. Then we went out and grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and had cake for dessert. It was nice to beable to sit and relax for awhile. After that we hit the water park where we all had alot of fun but managed to get extremely sun burned and a regreting it a little today. I got to ride on the new roller coaster called the "Renegade" and that was alot of fun. It goes extremely fast and looks like an old roller coaster even though it just came out this year. By the time we were ready to leave we were all exhausted and I still had to go and get my little bunny girl. As I heard from everyone else we were all in bed by 10:30 last night. I am still tired today but it was fun. There is one thing that is bugging me though. Most of the rides there are very uncomfortable and only kids can be comfortable on. If you weigh over 200lbs I would not recommend going there because you won't beable to ride on the majority of rides. I did not like that fact and I almost couldn't even ride on some of the rides. I just had to get that part off of my chest. Other than that we all had a fun experience.

1 comment:

Lance and Kristi said...

Who's nana? your mom?

Sounds like you have been having a good time with friends. I am glad. Say hi to everyone for me.