Our Life

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The get together

On saturday I was finishing up my bomb of a garage sale. My sister Tina came over to help me keep Adrianna occupied while I ran the sale in the sweltering hot. I ended up closing it up earlier because there was no buisiness and we were invited to a get together at my Aunt Kelly's house in Big Lake.
When we got there it looked like it was going to rain so I was disappointed because I thought that our barbeque and swimming in the lake would have to be cancelled. It turned out that it got sunny and we still had the barbeque and went swimming. I didn't go swimming but Adrianna sure seemed to enjoy the water. We even brought Jasmine with and she had fun too. That night we had a bon fire and sat around and talked about fun times in the past and present. We didn't even make it home until almost 1 in the morning. Also that day Adrianna only wanted Auntie Tina so it made things a little hard. Especially when we got home that night and there was no more Auntie. It was a great time and I am looking forward to doing it again soon.

No comments: