Our Life

Monday, June 4, 2007

MOA

This is my princess. Isn't she so cute?
On Saturday Adrianna and I had quite an adventure. First we met my friend Matt and his son Kaden at Como Zoo but it started downpouring and raining as soon as we got there. Lucky for us we were still in the car but Matt and Kaden were stuck outside. We then met at a gas station to make different plans. Matt insisted that we go to the Mall of America but I told him that I was sorry but we would have to pass because I couldn't afford to go. He then told me that we weren't going to ruin our kids play date and that he would pay for everything and I couldn't refuse. So, I finally agreed and we went on our way. Adrianna and Kaden had never been there before so it was very exciting for them and I think a little overwhelming for a couple of 2 year olds. We visited under water world which was neat but it got boring fast for the kids. Then we took them on some rides. We didn't know that we would have to chaperone them because they were too small to ride them themselves. So, we had to squeeze our way on to these kiddie rides trying not to squish our children and to look excited. There was a roller coaster, a yellow bus that went up and down in the air, and a train. It turned out to be very fun and we only had to pay for them to go on because we were chaperoning them but I think that we had a little more fun than them. So, that was our day at the MOA but I will have to say that I proably won't bring her there again until she is 3.

1 comment:

Lance and Kristi said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. I miss the little princess.

Thanks for posting.

Love the OC Smemoes