Our Life

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Joe Hagman

On early Sunday morning at Mercy hospital one of my friends died due to a drunk driver. He was walking home around 2:30am on hwy 55 when he was struch by a 46 year old drunk driver. The driver has no injuries and now my friend is gone.
He was only 22 years old and is survived by a son and a girlfriend. I am very sad and I will miss him alot. He will always be in my heart and everyone elses that knew him. He was a great guy and was very sweet. He always went out of his way to help others. I am sad that his son will never know his father since he is only 1. I hope that his family is doing okay and I wish everyone the best with these hard times.

1 comment:

Lance and Kristi said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. Make sure you post more pictures of the little sweetie.

Love you,
Aunt Kristi