Our Life

Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Wedding

So, I was in a wedding on Saturday for my best friend Angie's brother. It was a really small wedding that they held at their home in their back yard by the lake. It was simple, sweet and cute. It was so hot out yesterday that pardon my language but I felt like I was in hell. The dresses that we wore were black but they were summer dresses. We had red, white and blue flowers. It was different but it was definitly their taste. The wedding was perfect for them. They really seemed happy to be married. They have been together for 10 years already and have 3 children and the parents kind of pushed them to get married but it seemed really nice. I hope that I never have to be in a wedding again that is outside when it is that hot out. The was the horrible part. We had fun otherwise. I will post some pictures of the wedding soon.

No comments: