Our Life

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Crazy Days

Things this summer went by so fast and I am already beginning to miss the lazy summer days just laying around and fishing. Adrianna has grown all to fast this summer and sometimes I want to cry because I miss my baby girl. She is so independent and does almost everything on her own now that I sometimes feel unneeded by her and like she is a little mom her self. She is constantly reminding me to do things and telling me what I should and shouldn't do. She is finally potty trianed and I thank God for that but now I sometimes miss her needing me. I know that this sounds strange but to all of you new mothers out there you will understand where I am coming from soon. They all seem to grow up before your eyes and then in a blink they will be grown ups with their own lives.
Going to St.Cloud Tech for school is very fun. I love all of my new classes and meeting all of the new people. It is strange how different people can look and act but when you get to know them they are more like you than you thought. Some of my classes are already challenging for me but I always have loved a challenge. Rachel Hufnagle is going to school with me too so it is fun to run into her sometimes. I love the school environment.
Adrianna is currently staying at my moms house in South Haven well I am in school and enjoying getting spoiled to death by her Nana, Auntie Tina, and Baba Brian. Soon we will be moving into an apartment in Sauk Rapids right across the bridge from the Tech so I can take a bus there and not have to drive my car around all of the time.
We are excited for the future and we are hoping that everyone else lives are going well. We hope to hear from all soon.

2 comments:

WV Earls said...

Congrats on going back to school. Hang in there! Your life will be so blessed once you finish. Nothing in life is as rewarding as finishing school and knowing that you don't have to rely on anyone again! Keep up the good work!

Lance and Kristi said...

I am glad school is going so well! I have to second what Vickdid said...finishing school is really, really challenging but will be so rewarding in the end!

So your mom decided to take Adrianna during the day...I am glad. I was also thrilled to read she was potty trained. I think it is always sad to see the babies grow up. Though I have been loving the journey! I love you.