Our Life

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sweet 16






There are so many things in life that you cannot stop or change and this is one of them. My Aunt Kelly's oldest daughter has finally turned 16 years old as of yesterday. I feel terribly old now. She is also taking her drivers test on Thursday morning. It is a scary idea but yet I know that she is a good driver. I am wishing her the best of luck.
We went over to my Aunt Kelly's as usual on her birthday yesterday and stayed up for the countdown. By the countdown I mean her 10:49p.m. actual birth and sang happy birthday to her. Adrianna and I brought her some flowers and a balloon. I hope that she liked them. They were just some really colorful daisies and carnations. She isn't having her party until February.
It was very fun being there but also sad somewhat. I hate the fact that we just keep growing older every day. I still can't believe that my baby is going to be 3 years old in May. Where has all the time went? I feel like she was born then it jumped ahead until now sometimes. The same thing for my cousin Jackie. I still remember her being 2 and running me over with her barbie power wheels jeep and wanting to paint my toe nails and painting my whole toe. Now she is 16 and going to be driving. Whoa! Life needs to somewhat slow down or maybe it is just me who should.

No comments: