Our Life

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2010 is truely a New Year


This year is going to be an exciting year for Adrianna and I. As you all now by now that we have currently been living with my dad or Grandpa Tom as Adrianna says. In May, Adrianna will be finishing her preschool readiness program at Head Start and will be attending Kindergarten this fall. This will be a an new adventure for her that she has been waiting for since she first understood the word "school." For me this means I can finally begin working again since she will be in school most of the time.
We are planning on moving to Annandale in June with my boyfriend Ben and starting our lives. This is a much anticipated thing but I am scared of how little Adrianna will adjust to not having Grandpa Tom around anymore.
I hope this year brings all good luck, good health and much happiness. I will post more updates at a later date.

No comments: