Our Life

Saturday, October 6, 2007

25


So, yeah I am getting kind of depressed lately at the fact that I am going to be 25. It doesn't help that my sister keeps telling me that I am going to be a quarter of a century old and that I am getting old. I guess to most that this would be young and some say that you are only as old as you feel. Well lately I feel old because I am overly tired and overly stressed with life.
I am looking so forward for this birthday to come and go and for my life to get back on track some day. I am also looking really forward to see my Aunt Kristi and Uncle Lance and cousin Sofi in California. I always seem to laugh a lot with them and seem to relax more. Plus then Adrianna will have others to terrorize besides grandpa, our dog Jasmine and especially mommy.
The Earl household is otherwise fine. There are no new changes yet. We are so looking forward to November for the trip and are happy to announce the coming of another new baby to our family in April of my dad's older brother David.
Peace, love and happiness with all.
The Earl's

No comments: